Arizona, what have you done?
Who is Kyrsten Sinema? Here is a complete run down of who Kyrsten Sinema really is, what she believes and what are her policy goals. It is presented in a non-partisan fact format. “Just the facts, ma’am,” as Joe Friday would say.
Read it and then ask, Arizona, what have you done?
I wonder how much Arizonans knew about this women they just elected. I think they might be sadly disappointed to know the real Kyrsten Sinema. The one thing they did know is that Martha McSally ran a lousy camping and made a huge mistake by distancing herself from conservatives.
Here is a run down of Sinema’s policy goals. This is just a taste of the real Kyrsten Sinema , you really should read the whole thing.
- On a variety of key issues, Sinema:
- strongly supports the idea that all women should have an unrestricted right to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand at any stage of pregnancy;
- favors government-enforced affirmative action policies designed to compensate nonwhites and women for the effects of past and present discrimination;
- strongly favors the expansion of Obamacare as a step toward a government-run, single-payer healthcare system;
- favors a steeply progressive income-tax structure where high earners pay disproportionately high rates, and where corporate taxes are increased significantly;
- believes that the government should impose fewer restrictions on immigration, and favors the implementation of a pathway-to-citizenship for illegal aliens;
- strongly favors the enactment of carbon taxes, higher CAFE standards for automobiles, and federal funding for the research-and-development of wind and solar power technology;
- strongly opposes Voter ID laws as racist schemes that are designed to suppress minority voting;
- strongly believes that the enactment of voucher programs through which low-income parents can take their children out of substandard public schools and send them instead to superior private schools, constitutes bad public policy;
- believes that the availability of guns should be severely restricted, even for law-abiding citizens who have never been convicted of a crime, and that the 2nd Amendment does not guarantee Americans the right to possess a firearm; and
- calls for a significant hike in the national hourly minimum wage requirement for all workers.
Please do read the whole thing. Unless you are a radical leftist you will be shocked. Really Arizona, what have you done?