First, the obvious damages:
- High unemployment
- Crashing home values, worst since the Great Depression
- Explosion in the national debt and the annual deficit
- Massive and growing unfunded liabilities for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Government Pensions, and to this he added OBAMACARE which will bankrupt our children and grandchildren
- The S&P Downgrade, first in history
The Hidden Costs, The “Pain And Suffering” Damages:
- Obama’s continual excuses and attempts to shift blame everywhere but himself, his “my-dog-ate-my-homework” explanation for everything from his failed Stimulus to the jobless non-recovery is creating a terrible image for young people in their formative years;
- The numerous and costly lawsuits by the states that Obamacare wasted incalculable time and resources but was made necessary by Obama’s unconstitutional health care mandate which, if unheld, will erase all remnants of the founding fathers concept of a federal government with limited and enumerated powers;
- Obama’s frenzy of Federal regulations strangling American business and stifling economic recovery;
- The overwhelming uncertainty and fear of what Obama will do next that is preventing American companies from investing and hiring new workers;
- Perhaps worst of all, the sheer demoralization of American under Obama.
The whole article is an excellent read, do give it look.