No Acceleration of Global Warming in Last 23 Years — Al Gore on Suicide Watch

The University of Alabama-Huntsville is the most reliable and trusted science laboratory in America. It’s study of climate change and global warming is consistently correct. Climatistas must hate it because the Huntsville lab keeps  correcting their erroneous reporting and false predictions.

The latest study, conducted by climate scientists John Christy and Richard McNider, shows that not only is the temperature rising far more slowly than predicted, but the Earth’s atmosphere appears to be less sensitive to changing CO2 levels than previously assumed.

Here’s the thing about Climate hysteria. There is no data. That’s right, there. is. no. data. Data is empirical evidence that is collected over time, then studied and a hypothesis reached. Then more data is collected and the study continues. Eventually, a general conclusion, a theory, can arise. Then other scientists will try to replicate the data and the hypothesis with their own studies.

Thats’s not how the Climatistas do it. They develop computer models and run computer programs to try to make predictions of the future climate. Predictions are dangerous, especially about the future. They’re double dangerous when they’re not backed up by any relevant data. They’re triple dangerous when there is no data. Just computer models, and not just any computer model. The Climatistas have a knack for coming up with computer models that turn out not to have accurately predicted anything of value. They invariably turn out to be wrong.

Al Gore has relied upon predictions made by computer models that turned out to be wrong. Some wonder when he will go on suicide watch. For 30 years he has made predictions about what will happen in the next ten years and he’s been wrong every time. He’s not going to become suicidal, he’ll just make more predictions  of doom, and all will be wrong.

The CO2 scare is probably the most ridiculous of all.  That a slight increase of CO2 in the atmosphere, from 3/100th of one percent to 4/100th of one percent since 1750 is going to destroy all life on earth if we don’t stop it in its track right now, is delusional. First of all, we can’t stop it. It’s going to do what it’s going to do no matter, and we have better things to do than worry about it. A little more CO2 will just make the earth greener.  What’s so bad about that?

I find it comical that the same people bellyaching about earth’s CO2 level want to go to Mars which has an atmosphere that is 99% CO2. The other 1% is not oxygen. Mars has no oxygen. If you ever get to Mars you’ll have to take your own oxygen with you. You’ll need it for the 6-12 months it will take you to get there, you’ll need your own supply while you’re there, and you’ll need enough for another 6-12 months to get you back to earth. Oh, you’ll also have to take your own water, and food, and everything else you are used to having around you on a daily basis. But at least while you’re on this trip your mind will not have a spare second for you to think about climate change on earth.

If you stay on Mars for very long you’ll be out of shape when you get back to earth. Mars gravity is a bit less than earth’s so just moving around every day will be easier, and that will allow your muscles to atrophy. You’ll feel heavier on earth than you did before. Still want to go?


Print Friendly, PDF & Email
%d bloggers like this: