From the pen of Michael Basset
I wanted to pass this along:
Actually I hope Biden does well for We The People BUT here is my issue with the whole; “let us all be a United States again” that we heard from Joe Biden:
For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have gone scorched earth. You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops.
The problem is 72+ million of us have memories longer than a hamster.
- We remember the women’s march (vagina hats and all) the day after inauguration.
- We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments.
- We remember “Not My President!” and “Resist!”
- We remember Maxie Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.
- We remember the President’s spokesman being kicked out a restaurant.￼
- We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.
- We remember Trump supporters getting doxxed, and fired from jobs.
- We remember riots, and looting We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head.
- We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump.
- We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F” Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
- We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.
- We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media.
- We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.
- We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.
- We remember the President and his staff being spied on.
- We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.
- We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.
- We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.
- We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.
- We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.
- We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.
- We remember that we were called every name in the book on a daily basis, including “racists” and “Nazis,” for supporting President Trump.
- We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.
This list is endless, but you get the idea.
My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for four long years does not get a free pass with me! There can’t be healing or unity after what you’ve put us through so stop talking about it, and prepare for the tables to be turned. It’s our turn for Not My President!, Impeach!, and #ChinaGate.
Hope you enjoy lying in the bed you made.